|The Microtel Inns & Suites brand takes its world-class hotel standards to the Philippines' summer capital - Baguio City.
Baguio City, Philippines is famous for its cool climate, hence, this highland city becomes home to domestic and international tourists alike during the summer months of March to June. A lot of travelers also flock to Baguio during the Lenten season or when temperatures at sea level soar.
Every February, the much awaited Panagbenga Festival likewise attracts thousands of visitors. Focusing on Baguio as the flower garden city of the north, highlights of the weeklong celebration include the parade of floats adorned with flowers, exhibits, lectures, shows, dancing competition and other contests.
Guests will truly have a pleasant stay in Microtel’s clean, comfortable rooms with the much talked about Microtel chiropractic “healthy for the back” beds. And with Microtel Inns & Suites, a stay in Baguio is equal to a stay in any of the Microtels in the Philippines or in USA, Honduras, Mexico, Argentina or Canada as this hotel adheres to the chain’s international standards of quality while ensuring affordability.
It’s the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel’s consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio’s service is further enhanced by the Filipinos’ warm sense of hospitality.
Another value-added feature of this 60-room hotel is its highly convenient location – right at the heart of the city and beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger Center. Victory Liner services various bus routes in Northern Philippines. A bridgeway connects the hotel to the bus terminal, thus ensuring greater accessibility for guests.
At Microtel Inn and Suites Baguio, you can begin your day with our complimentary breakfast and fresh cup of coffee and end your day relaxing in our comfortable rooms. Sleep well in our Chiropractic approved healthy-for-the-back beds and dream well in our contemporary bedding. Enjoy the comfort of a plush-top mattress pad and fitted bed skirt, high quality 200-thread count white linens with triple sheeting, down-like blanket, decorative top sheet and bed scarf, and high quality pillows. Choose from among our single, double or suite rooms that guarantee a good night’s sleep and consistency in cleanliness, comfort, security and value.
All Microtel Inn & Suites Baguio rooms have:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Chiropractic-approved mattresses
- Cable television
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Multi-function telephone with IDD & NDD
- Internet-ready data port
- Toilet and shower with hot and cold water
- Electronic-key card entry system
- Radio clock
- Fully-automated fire safety system
- Window-seating for relaxation
- Queen-sized bed, good for 2 persons
- Queen-sized bed, good for 2 persons (2)
- Balcony / Deck
- Can accommodate 2 more persons subject to extra charge of Php 468 for each extra pax
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private toilet and bath
- Shower with bathtub
- Coffee / Tea maker
- One Queen-sized bed, good for 2 persons
- Can accommodate 2 more persons subject for extra charge of Php 468 for each extra pax
- One Sofa bed
- Kitchen counter with sink
- Microwave oven
- Handicapped accessible
Facilities and Service
Whether you are on your leisure or business trip, Microtel Inn & Suites Baguio offers the basic hotel facilities and services that you need.
Microtel Baguio is now WiFi accessible in all guest rooms & meeting rooms.
WiFi Card Rates:
- 1 hour - P100 (valid 24 hrs)
- 6 hours - P500 (valid 48 hrs)
- 15 hours - P1,000 (valid 72 hrs)
We have taken the practical approach to providing the best value for your money with the following:
- Meeting room for 60 persons
- Non-smoking rooms
- Handicapped accessible room
- Wireless internet access in the lobby
- 24-hour vending area
- Free flowing coffee in the lobby
- Safety deposit box available at the Front Desk
- Photocopy, fax and mailing services
- Ample parking
- Philippine Military Academy – school for the officers of the Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Wright Park – a place for horseback riding
- Lourdes Grotto – 252 steps lead to this shrine, with a panoramic view of the city at the top
- Burnham Park – with areas for biking, skating, boat rides, tennis and basketball
- Baguio Cathedral – a religious landmark that rises above the city skyline
- 18-holf golf courses at Camp John Hay and Baguio Country Club
- Popular restaurants nearby
- SM Baguio - shopping mall with outlets of the country’s leading brands
Click here to go back to the main page of Microtel Inns and Suites