At Nami Resorts on Boracay Island, a seemingly endless sea with sunlight dancing on its azure waters is just a taste of what’s to come.
Perched on a cliff that overlooks the stunning Diniwid Beach, the resort has the makings of a classic tropical escapade.
To the discerning guest, it provides a luxury that pampers the body and an exclusivity that relaxes the mind. Topping this all of is an incredible 180-degree view of the tranquil sea, lush foliage, and magnanimous cliffs that will surely take your breath away.
The Nami Family is the primary source of the uniqueness of every guest’s experience. In Nami, the staff firmly believes that they have not only committed themselves to a job but, also, to a way of life. Management has taken training to a different level, understanding that building sincerity and strong ties supersedes mere method in providing unparalleled service.
Nami Boracay offers guest a unique Bar & Restaurant, the "Manami" with a 180 degree ocean view that is truly unmatched by any other Boracay Island Hotel.
The chef at Nami Boracay offers a simple principle, and that is to keep the menu small, select and impeccable. Room service is also available, and picnic lunches for Boracay Island hopping tours.
Nami Boracay Weddings are special, and the staff at Nami Private Villas have plenty of experience with Boracay weddings and the preparation needed. If you are planning a wedding on Boracay Island, let Nami Boracay be your Boracay Resort of choice.
All rooms at Nami have breathtaking views and a jacuzzi on the balcony. The interior design is Contemporary Filipino. Though each room is uniquely laid out, they are unified in the luxurious details such as the classic Hunter electric fans, Hans Grohe fixtures and individually hand sculpted washbowls. All rooms are airconditioned, come with complete bathroom amenities, terry bathrobes, IDD/NDD telephones, DVD players upon request, cable television, minibar and in-suite spa facilities.
There are three buildings with four rooms in each. The three buildings are called: Matawhay, which means peaceful in Ilonggo, Matahom, which means beautiful in Ilonggo, Maayo, which means good in Ilonggo
There are three types of rooms. Our maximum allowable occupancy per room is 4 adults.
Our Deluxe Beach View Rooms average 35 square meters, two double beds (54” width each), compact but comfortable and with all the amenities of the other larger rooms.
Our Ocean View Junior Suites average 50 square meters and include a sitting area. Three of these suites have two double beds each and are ideal for friends or families since they are quite large.. Two of these suites are ideal for honeymooners since one (Matawhay 1) has a queen sized bed, extraordinarily large balcony and bigger jacuzzi. The other one(Matawhay 4) is the highest room at Nami, has a king sized bed, and offers the best views in the entire resort.
Our 1 BR Suites average 70 square meters and include an entirely separate living room area and therefore, have two televisions. They both have 1 king sized bed and 1 pull away sofa bed. One of these suites, Matahom 4, has an additional powder room. These suites are very large and feel like apartments, so they are ideal for long term guests or those who choose the ultimate luxury and space.
Serving You With Only The Best
Our Cuisine captures the Nami attitude, vibrance and worldliness, while retaining the comfort of good food. Our restaurant was awarded as “ Philippines BestRestaurant in 2007” by the Philippine Tatler.
Nourishment for the soul is served at the Manami Restaurant. Personalized cuisine is captured through simple, elegant meals that are true to the nature of the ingredients. The highlight of the restaurant is its chefs’ abilities to fulfill guests’ desires by flexibly designing recipes on the spot like works of art, combining fresh market buys with any feeling or idea, crystallized by passion.
Beyond The Call of Duty
Our Butlers are called Namis because they embody the best of what our resort has to offer. They are trained to be attentive, unintrusive, anticipative, and are expected to go the extra mileto deliver guest satisfaction. The essence of the system is based on trying to figure out what the guest is like to adjust their service accordingly. To do this, the Nami, should anticipate requests; thus delivering extraordinary service, that is beyond the call of duty. The Nami culture is best epitomized in one gesture; the Nami Bow with one hand over the heart.
Spa and other Activities
Dream while relishing your spa treatment in their provocative, lush, private cabana, overlooking the ocean. A shower with a view excites and conquers. Nami’s Spa therapists have been trained by an expert with 20 years spa experience, including the Golden Door Spa in San Diego California.
Facilities and Amenities
Reflexology, Foot Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Shiatsu Massage, Combination Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Tui Na, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Aromatherapy Massage
Soothing Facial (for sensitive skin), Skin Clarifying Facial (for normal to oily skin), Refreshing Face Spa
Honey Body Buff, Aromatic Sea Salt Scrub, Micronized Seaweed Body Wrap
Aromatherapy Scalp Treatment, Foot Spa, Earcandling
Nami’s Top 10
Enhance the dynamism of your Boracay holiday by choosing from the well researched guides. Some options are more mainstream while others are only for the adventurous.
Top 10 Things to do while at Nami:
- Enjoy a bubble bath in your Jacuzzi.
- Have a spa treatment at our spa cabanawhile overlooking a priceless view.
- Savor Champagne brunch from 10 AM – 2 PM with bottomless glass champagne in our restaurant.
- Try our house specialties, namely mushroom tart, salpicao, and seabass.
- Experience a romantic dinner set up at our deck (on good weather) or in your room.
- Sweeten your day with our signature cocktail, the Boracay Sunset ( Melon Vodka, Strawberry Vodka, Malibu, Orange Juice).
- Have happy hour from 4 to 7 PM, with our buy one take one promo on our international favorites.
- Watch DVDs of your choice in the comforts of your own room.
- Delight in the decadence of our Chocolate Truffle Cake.
- Take a picture with the view in the background or with your Nami.
Namiís Top 20 Things To Do Once in Boracay
- Rejuvenate with a Spa Treatment or Yoga Class at Mandala.
- Sail with music and a drink on a Sasha Sailing Club paraw (also the most fun way to get a tan).
- Be adventurous by exploring our island hopping package on a banka.
- Allow your adrenaline to rush with a jetski ride or parasailtrip.
- Savor Italian Food at Aria.
- Savor Chinese Food at Bamboo Lounge (Lotus Rice, Peking Duck)
- Savor Filipino Food at Waling Walking Cabana.
- Savor Seafood Buffet Dinner at Seawind.
- Savor Indian Food at True Food.
- Savor a Jumbo Fruit Shake at Jonah’s.
- Savor Sweet & Savory Crepes at Café Breizh.
- Shop at D’Mall.
- Enjoy the Character of the island’s nightlife, (Hey Jude, Juice Bar, Summer Place, Bombom Bar, Pier 1, Club Paraw, Cucamangas).
- Savor a local late night snack either from the streetside vendor ( Choriburger – traditional pork sausage in a bun with special sauce) or Jammer’s 24 hour burger.
- Golf at Fairways and Bluewater’s Graham Marsh-designed golf course.
- Scuba dive at Yapak for advance divers or fish feeding for beginner divers.
- Take a cruise on one of the Philippines largest yatchs, the MS Vianelle.
- Have calamansi muffins and coffee at Real Coffee.
- “15 and Still Standing” – represent your country by taking 15 shotsat Cucamangas and have your name plate put on the wall under your country.
- Stroll along the beach during sunset.
Diniwid Beach, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines.
Click here to go back to the main page of Nami Resort