The Brand Name
The hotel sensation that is Days Inn of America, known for its modest but eminently comfortable rooms all over the United States, has gradually evolved in the Philippines. The standard Days Inn, incidentally the world's largest and fastest growing chain, has metamorphosed into a thing of beauty and grace here in the Philippines, deserving of its change of name from Days Inn to Days Hotel.
At a Glance
- Organized on Dec 6, 1993 and registered with the SEC on Dec 10, 1993; Incorporated with an initial authorized capital of P 500 Million and paid-up capital of P 125 Million with a par value of P 100 per share. This was subsequently added to an increase of P 50 Million on Jan 18, 1994.
- The Master franchisor of the Days Inn brand for the Southeast Asia Region.
- Acknowledged as the world's largest and fastest growing hotel and lodging chain.
- Has over 5000 properties with over 510,000 rooms worldwide.
- Most well-known international brand in the country.
- Best value for money in the Philippine Lodging Industry.
- Presently has 5 operating properties and another 10 on the pipeline.
- Managed by Best Management, Inc., an organization specializing in various professional services required in the effective world class standard management of hotels, resorts, restaurant, food and beverage as well as related hospitality enterprises, vacation ownership and vehicle rental management in the country. Some examples are Pagbilao Power Plant and the Munting Buhangin among others.
- Owned by ARCON's Real Development Company:
• Property owning arm of the country's Days Hotel chain group
• Capitalized and fully paid up at over P 100 Million
• Owner of Days Hotel presently operating in Tagaytay, Subic Bay, Batangas, Bais, Mactan-Cebu, and Iloilo; and, soon at other future site locations in Makati, Baguio, Boracay, Bohol, Davao, General Santos City, Camiguin and in Palawan
What We At Days Hotel Are All About
We make your day…Is not a slogan, it's a commitment.
Total guest comfort…Is not a tag line, it's a sacred rule.
Customer satisfaction…Is not a promise, it's an oath.
Everything we do at Days, we do in the name of service.
The hotel has 124 rooms, including 117 Standard
rooms, 3 De Luxe rooms and 4 suites rooms. It has a restaurant, a function
room, business center, shuttle sevice, and other in room service.
Delectably Delightful Dining Options
- Sarimanok Coffee Shop & Restaurant (Open 24 hours)
- Sun Court Pool & Bar (7 am to 7 pm)
- Cassanova Lounge & Sports Bar ( 6 pm to 2 am)
- Fabulous Fifties Café ( 6 pm to 2 am)
- Courtyard Grill & Restaurant (Special functions only)
- Regency Day Spa ( By advance booking only )
- Music Box Family KTV ( 6 pm to 2 am)
Services to Exceed your Expectations
- Safety Deposit Boxes at the Front Desk
- Laundry & Pressing Services
- 24-hour Room Service
- Wake-up Calls
- Telephone Operator
- Baby-Sitting Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- All major credit cards accepted
Facilities and Amenities
Individual Air conditioning units, Ultra-luxurious
orthopedic beds, Colored TV with cable selection, 24 hour CCTV security
recorder, IDD/NDD Telephone System, in-room safety deposit box, Magnetic
keycard doorlock system, Private Bath and Shower, Jacuzzi in Days Suite
rooms, Kitchenette in Days Suite rooms, Luggage storage are available.
Click here to go back to the main page of Days Hotel Cebu