| Make this must-not-miss Dolphin & Whale Watching tour package with a leisurely side trip to the coral island of Pamilacan and experience the simple joys of island living! All these and more packaged with a 3D/2N stay at the resort of your choice, with daily breakfast, all transfers (RTT port, tour and boat) guide, one time seaside lunch and all entrance fees , charges and government tax included.
Dolphin & Whale Watching is an all year round activity in the Bohol Seas. The best season for this though are the months from March to June. Former whale-hunting boats called canters have been refitted specifically for a safe and comfortable tour. The boats, measuring 15 to 20 meters in length, can accommodate up to seven passengers. Each of these craft is furnished with seats and roofing, and equipped with life vests.
Our tour spotters which serve as your tour guide were former sea creature hunters who lived off on their catch of dolphins, Bryde whales, whale sharks and manta ray which breed on the pristine waters of this island. Although, jaws and bones of marine mammals and whale sharks still adorn a number of village homes, hunters have now abandoned their centuries-old hunting tradition to join the government’s thrust to protect Philippine marine treasures, become stewards of the sea and this Bohol tour attraction is now an alternative livelihood program for them.
A side trip to Pamilacan Island completes this adventure tour. The island, home to 235 local families today, served as a watch station against the intrusion of pirates and enemies of the Spanish colonizers, as evidenced by the 200-year-old Spanish fort on the northeast side of the island. Things to do here; take time out to explore the coastal village, enjoy lunch by the beach prepared by the locals, pick your own private spot to enjoy the unspoiled white sand beaches and cool crystal blue waters of this beautiful paradise.
- Tagbilaran Airport or Seaport Pick Up to Resort/Hotel.
- Present Hotel Voucher upon check in for your booking reference.
- Spend the day at your leisure.
Transfers: Airport pick up
Notes : Approximate travel time from airport:
- Tagbilaran City hotels & resorts: 5-10 minutes
- Panglao Island hotels & resorts: 30-45 land travel
- 5:00 AM – Breakfast. May be taken as packed breakfast in some hotels/resorts. Please pre-arrange the night before.
- 5:30 AM - Tour Departs
- Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour
- Pamilacan Island Sidetrip.
- Pamilacan Unguided Village Tour.
- Swimming & Snorkeling.
Meals: Breakfast & Pamilacan Island Lunch prepared by the locals (drinks not included).
Transfers: Boat Transfers, Spotter & Entrance Fees included.
- Front Desk will inform you as soon as your boat man/coordinator arrives for pick up.
- Dolphin & Whale Watching is an all year round activity in the Bohol Seas. The best season for this are the months from March to June.
- Expect to get wet! Wear flip flops and bring spare clothes and swim wear.
-Bring extra batteries, film, sun block, meds if prone to seasickness etc… as these may not be readily available in the island.
- Snorkeling masks included in some hotel/resort packages.
- Spend the rest of your stay at your leisure.
Transfers: Hotel to Airport/Seaport
- Hotel/Resort Standard Check out time is 12:00 NN
- Pick Up Time for Transfers to Airport or Seaport
For Tagbilaran City Flight Departures: 2 ½ hours prior to Estimated Time
For Tagbilaran City Seaport Departures: 1 ½ hour prior to Estimated
Time of Departure.
-For Transfers outside the package routes or the scheduled time; please make
arrangements ahead of time. Transfers requests outside the scheduled
time/route may be subject to additional charges.