Don’t miss one of Bohol’s biggest attractions, the Dolphin & Whale Watching tour with a Pamilacan Island side trip, before hopping on to Balicasag Island for an enjoyable swimming and snorkeling experience. This island hopping special is packaged with a 3D/2N stay the resort of your choice, with daily breakfast, one time lunch by the beach, all transfers (port, tour, boat) and all entrance fees , charges and government tax included.
An early morning Dolphin & Whale Watching tour begins a whole day of sun, beach, and island hopping adventure. A visit to the coral island of Pamilacan where you can experience the simple joys of island living is next on the itinerary. Cap it off by island hopping to Balicasag, famous for its lush coral gardens, perfect for snorkeling.
Pamilacan Island, home to 235 local families today, served as a watch station against the intrusion of pirates and enemies of the Spanish colonizers, as evidenced by the 200-year-old Spanish fort on the northeast side of the island. Things to do here; take some time out for an unguided exploration the coastal village, enjoy lunch by the beach prepared by the local folks, pick your own private spot to enjoy the unspoiled white sand beaches and cool, crystal blue waters of this beautiful island paradise.
Hop on to the neighboring Balicasag Island, a flat, circular island covered with palm trees and flowering bougainvillea shrubs surrounded by a white beach. Roughly about 25 hectares, you can take an enjoyable walk around it in 45 minutes! It’s pretty much as you would imagine a deserted tropical island although it isn’t that deserted with about 100 families, mostly fishermen and shell sellers comprising the local community. On the south side of Balicasag is 400 meters of successfully protected marine sanctuary and around it, you'll find some of the best diving locations in the Philippines.
This is a beach lover’s idea of a perfect island get away. Book now and experience a memorable 3D/2N Pamilacan & Balicasag Island Hopping Special in one of the country’s leading eco-tour destinations… Bohol!
- Tagbilaran Airport or Seaport Pick Up to Resort/Hotel.
- Present Hotel Voucher upon check in for your booking reference.
- Spend the day at your leisure.
Transfers: Airport pick up
Notes : Approximate travel time from airport:
- Tagbilaran City hotels & resorts: 5-10 minutes
- Panglao Island hotels & resorts: 30-45 land travel
- 5:00 AM – Breakfast. May be taken as packed breakfast in some hotels/resorts. Please
pre-arrange the night before.
- 5:30 AM - Tour Departs
- Whole Day Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour
- Unguided Pamilacan Island Village Tour.
- Island Hop to Balicasag to swim and snorkel on the lush coral gardens.
( no time limit)
- Lunch by the beach will be served.
Meals: Breakfast & Pamilacan Island Lunch prepared by the locals (drinks not included).
Transfers: Boat Transfers, Spotter & Entrance Fees included.
- Front Desk will inform you as soon as your boat man/coordinator arrives for pick up.
- Dolphin & Whale Watching is an all year round activity in the Bohol Seas. The best
season for this are the months from March to June.
- Expect to get wet! Wear flip flops and bring spare clothes and swim wear.
-Bring extra batteries, film, sun block, meds if prone to seasickness etc… as these may not
be readily available in the island.
- Snorkeling masks included in some hotel/resort packages.
- Spend the rest of your stay at your leisure.
Transfers: Hotel to Airport/Seaport
- Hotel/Resort Standard Check out time is 12:00 NN
- Pick Up Time for Transfers to Airport or Seaport
For Tagbilaran City Flight Departures: 2 ½ hours prior to Estimated Time
For Tagbilaran City Seaport Departures: 1 ½ hour prior to Estimated
Time of Departure.
-For Transfers outside the package routes or the scheduled time; please make
arrangements ahead of time. Transfers requests outside the scheduled